Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 and Bind filesystem on Linux Redhat 7.2

2003-04-14 06:28:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 4.5 and Bind filesystem on Linux Redhat 7.2
From: Lionel.Juarez AT logicacmg DOT com (Lionel Juarez)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:28:32 +0200
Hi ,

I have got a problem with some Linux server. I use the cross-mount point option
and the Binded file system are backup 2 times.
I have checked with the SUN server and it does not occur on the LoFS.

for example, with the following configuration, the /export/home will be backup
2 times :
>cat /etc/fstab
/dev/cciss/c0d0p9                       /export              ext2    defaults
     1 2
/export/home                            /home                   none    rw,bind
0 0

Does anyone knows a solution without using the exclude files ?

Thanks all,
Lionel JUAREZ
Logica CMG France
Managed Services
204, rond point du pont e sèvres, 92516 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Tel: +33 1 55 20 50 00

the system manager. LogicaCMG