Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup image size limited to < 1TB?

2003-04-11 09:38:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup image size limited to < 1TB?
From: fperetmere AT adic DOT com (fperetmere AT adic DOT com)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 06:38:18 -0700

 Yes it is :

 "12. The limit to the amount of data that can be backed up in a single stream
is one
  terabyte.
  The last file backed up must start within one terabyte. For larger backups,
use
  multiple data streams."

 Amicalement, fx.

--
ADIC Europe
ZAC des Basses Auges, 1, rue Alfred de Vigny, 78112 Fourqueux, France