Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog restores

2003-04-08 01:01:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog restores
From: kris_raj25 AT yahoo DOT com (Kris Raj)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1535089481-1049778084=:97549

Hi,

We have Production and DR  setup in netbackup 4.5 environments.Production setup
running with
1 master server and 2 media servers with L700 tape library.DR setup running
with
1 master server and 1 media server with L20 tape library.We are sending valut
tapes to DR site on daily basis for restore.Does this process needs catalog
restore at DR site on daily basis ?.
I am looking best thoughts on this issue as it should be implemented in my
organization.

Thanks

Kris

--0-1535089481-1049778084=:97549

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>We have Production and DR&nbsp; setup in netbackup 4.5
environments.Production setup running with<BR>1 master server and&nbsp;2 media
servers with L700 tape library.DR setup running with <BR>1 master server and 1
media server with L20 tape library.We are sending valut tapes to DR site on
daily basis for restore.Does this process needs catalog restore at DR site on
daily basis ?.<BR>I am looking best thoughts on this issue as it should be
implemented in my organization.</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
Tax Center</a> - File online, calculators, forms, and more
--0-1535089481-1049778084=:97549--