Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting decent performance from bpduplicate?

2003-03-17 11:21:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting decent performance from bpduplicate?
From: Colin.Smith AT motorola DOT com (Smith Colin-WCCS07)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:21:12 -0000

I don't really have a problem with individual duplications having to scan
through the tape, It's pretty much what I expected. The issue I have with it is
that there are 7 other drives sitting idle. They could be scanning through
other tapes at the same time. I can't seem to find a way to get them into use
though.

--
Colin Smith