Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MS clients include/exclude lists

2003-02-27 13:15:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS clients include/exclude lists
From: curtis AT thestoragegroup DOT com (W. Curtis Preston)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:15:45 -0800
I've recently discovered two WONDERFUL commands:
bpgetconfig - (available in 3.2)
bpsetconfig - (only in 4.5)

These commands can read or SET any NetBackup attributes on the client.  You
use bpsetconfig to create a file with all the attributes.  Then you edit the
file and use bpsetconfig to push it back.  There is indeed and exclude
attribute in what you get from bpsetconfig, BTW.

This needs to be in the FAQ, yes?