Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images

2003-02-21 13:00:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] PROBLEMS with the size of /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images
From: boatm005 AT admin.ndis.umn DOT edu (Paul Boatman)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:00:42 -0600
We recently discovered that although we have the compress catalog option
enabled, our client base has grown so much that we no longer have a
inactivity window where the compress feature is automatically used. Our
disk usage was increasing at a alarming rate.

We will be manually scheduling a cron job which uses the bpimage
-compress option.

- Paul

>>> laila aloui <aloui_laila AT yahoo DOT com> 02/21/03 04:25AM >>>
Hello all
I get my file system " /"  of my backup server full,
because of /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images that grows
so fast and i don't no if it is safe to remove
something from it.
  your advices will be appreciated

NB: i'm using netbackup3.4, sun solaris 2.6

laila