Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems restoring to v3.4 clients from v4.5 Master Server....... ..

2003-02-19 19:34:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems restoring to v3.4 clients from v4.5 Master Server....... ..
From: randy.k.zimmer AT monsanto DOT com (ZIMMER, RANDY K [AG/1000])
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:34:39 -0600
Has anyone seen this?

We have a NetBackup master server at v4.5 MP2 and we are having trouble with
filesystem and rman restores to a client which is at v3.4 patchkit 2.  Is
anybody out there seeing this kind of issue?
We have no problems with backups.  This is a showstopper for us because we
have over 130 clients that run oracle and SAP.  We can't just upgrade all
the clients at the same time we upgrade the master server.

Randy Zimmer
Unix Technical Services
Ofc:     (314)694-3109
MonNet:       544-3109