Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Calculating current capacity...

2003-02-19 10:31:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Calculating current capacity...
From: Nathan.Fisk AT roc.celltechgroup DOT com (Fisk, Nathan (ROC))
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:31:55 -0500
If you could, that would be an amazing help. I would kill to be running NB
under UNIX right now, but alas, it's a Windows-only environment for the time
being. So, I'll just read your UNIX script and try to translate over... Or
maybe just try to convince the other SysAdmins that installing Cygwin is a
good idea. Thanks for the help!!

Nathan