Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Howto needed for Backing up Microsoft Exchange

2003-02-14 11:11:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Howto needed for Backing up Microsoft Exchange
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:11:00 -0600
To backup Exchange

You will need a license for your Master (this basically turns the policy
selection ON for Exchange backups), a NBU client license and a an Exchange
client license for the Exchange Server.

Then you just magically back it up!!!

Check Veritas' support.veritas.com site for the documentation.

I'm pretty sure that's it.

David

David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant