Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] windows backup gui

2003-02-11 19:26:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] windows backup gui
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:26:07 -0600
--=_alternative 00025BE386256CCB_=

don't think there is a way to do the first.  if you find out let us all
know.

as for the second, to not do the file search, it's a check box in the GUI,
and probably a registry entry.  It's on the General properties tab of the
client's NetBackup Client Properties.  It's the bottom checkbox called
"Perform default search".

- Scott

Quarantine <Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
02/10/2003 05:54 PM