Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup support for Linux reiser/XFS filesystems?

2003-02-07 15:16:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup support for Linux reiser/XFS filesystems?
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:16:57 -0600
XFS support would be sweet!  Although, I don't think they have documented
support formally for it yet.

If we can do this, then we can support all of those extended attributes from
our NT friends who store data on our linux boxes via samba...

Anyone know when this will happen?

David
David A. Chapa
Backup Storage Consultant