Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPREPORT issue

2003-01-30 10:16:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPREPORT issue
From: Dariusz.Klar AT Sun DOT COM (Dariusz Klar - Sun Professional Services)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:16:09 +0-30-30
Hi Gurus,

ENV:    SF6800 (one domain as a master)
        Solaris 8
        NBU 4.5 DC MP2
        Veritas NetBackup Advanced Reporter (NBAR)
        15 SF6800 domains acts as media servers in SSO
        2xL700
        1xL180

ISSUE:

bpreport command shows reports only for PRESENT day. Does NOT
depend on period of time I choose (two days, week, month).
Backup environment is running for a last few months.
Java GUI (reports tag) and Windows Administration Console (reports tag)
shows the same results. Reports only for PRESENT day :-((((
I have KEEP_LOG_DAYS variable in bp.conf set to 8 (on the master),
but this variable corresponds to the logs in Activity Monitor,
not to the period of storing reports.

Does anybody have any ideas ?

regards,

Darek