Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Considering moving to NetBackup

2003-01-27 13:51:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Considering moving to NetBackup
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:51:47 -0800
Yes and no.  I wasn't generally splitting streams across drives.  I
could easily fit 6 clients on a single DLT IV media, not counting the
mail server but it had it's own class anyway, so I wasn't getting
multi-tape problems.  I was seeing this transfer rate within a single
tape, no changing was ever done.

My copy was a one drive to one drive ration, one read and one write.
But as I said, no tape change ever took place on the clients I used to
test.

~JK