Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas netbackup problem

2003-01-26 14:10:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas netbackup problem
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:10:57 -0800
Seems to me you're not using the same name for each drive attachment.

If the filer in question is named filer1 then the drive definitions
would look like:

Drive1  filer1:nrst0a
Drive2  filer1:nrst1a

Also, make sure that the version of Ontap you're running supports LTO.
Check you logs on the filer and on the backup server and see if there
are any messages pertaining to this ndmp client.

~JK

LTO