Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Considering moving to NetBackup

2003-01-24 15:14:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Considering moving to NetBackup
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:14:00 -0800
It depends on what you're backing up and what problem you want to fix.  For
instance, if you do a lot of NDMP backups then steer clear of NBU, it's the
worst in the industry.  You don't mention a specific issue except GUI and
"configuration issues".  Is there something in particular that's got you
irritated enough to migrate an entire enterprise to a different software?

BTW, nothing is totally reliable.

~JK