Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] list media by last written date

2003-01-23 08:13:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] list media by last written date
From: dave.markham AT icl DOT net (David Markham)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:13:24 -0000
Ive done something which can be ran after a job or class has completed and
will identify tapes used, slots they are in ( on my set up with an L1000 )
and send a mail notification. It works by specifying a schedule name and the
number of hours ago before the job started.

Is this similar to what you are after ?

Dave