Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] E-mail notification in W2K server

2003-01-22 18:35:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] E-mail notification in W2K server
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:35:47 -0600
--=_alternative 008195B286256CB6_=

"If you just want notifications from the master server for certain things,
then configure the administrator email global NBU attribute..."

if his master is also Windows, just filling this in with an e-mail address
is not going to make it start sending e-mails unless they added an smtp
client to the master server in 4.5, and I don't think that's the case.  He
will still need to modify the nbmail.cmd file on the master and use
something like blat to send the mail.

- Scott

Quarantine <Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
01/22/2003 07:28 AM