Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Customizing Vault Reports (4.5.2)

2003-01-21 21:40:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Customizing Vault Reports (4.5.2)
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:40:13 -0600
Drew-

I don't know of any hooks to just add a "pool" column to the vault
reports, but you can definitely do pre-eject processing using a
"vlt_ejectlist_notify" script.  (it's passed the
robot-vault-profile-sid combination, and from that you could grab the
eject.list file to know what tapes are about to be ejected)

see p.100-102 of the Vault SysAdmin Guide for more info on notify
scripting and vault.

(http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_DataCenter/246838.pdf)

HTH
rob