Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU datavase...

2003-01-17 19:15:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU datavase...
From: kjen AT nms.fnc.fujitsu DOT com (Steve Jen)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:15:03 -0800
--Boundary_(ID_wViZddkjL8CPti7yt67pAA)

I'm trying to find out if there is a command that queries the size of images
that is on the media used

for nbu database backups...Also, we have 2 tapes on rotation for db backup.
Does it overwrite the previous

image with the new image? Any input is appreciated...Thanks in advance...

--Boundary_(ID_wViZddkjL8CPti7yt67pAA)

<pre>I'm trying to find out if there is a command that queries the size of
images that is on the media used</pre>

<pre>for nbu database backups...Also, we have 2 tapes on rotation for db
backup. Does it overwrite the previous</pre>

<pre>image with the new image? Any input is appreciated...Thanks in
advance...</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--Boundary_(ID_wViZddkjL8CPti7yt67pAA)--