Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU and firewalls

2003-01-17 09:46:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU and firewalls
From: WTSmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T. Smith)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:46:43 -0500
French, Michael P wrote, in part:
>       Alright, alright, I went and searched for the link on google and
> finally found it so I don't have to send the PDF out to everyone that wants
> it.  Here it is:
 >
 > http://www.carumba.com/talk/random/veritas/Externalfirewall.pdf

If you're on 4.5, this reference is a bit out of date. I recommend the
NBU 4.5 System Admin Guide instead.  There is a chapter in it
essentially like the referenced extract, but including new features such
as "no connect-back".

cheers, wayne
--

Wayne T. Smith -- WTSmith AT Maine DOT edu
University of Maine System -- UNET -- Systems Software Analyst