Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5 MP2

2003-01-15 07:52:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 MP2
From: Ebon_Nash AT compuware DOT com (Nash, Ebon)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:52:48 -0500
Does 4.5 MP2 for the server support the same clients as 4.5.  We have NB 4.5
server running with 3.4 clients.  If we upgrade to 4.5 MP2 on the server, do
we have to upgrade the clients?  I looked in the readme for  that patch and
couldn't find anything defintive, however it implies that the client must be
upgraded as well.

Ebon Nash
Enterprise Storage Administrator
Compuware Corporation