Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] dar

2003-01-14 12:56:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] dar
From: GRABBEB AT dominos DOT com (Bob Grabbe)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:56:29 -0500
Can someone give a synopsis of what DAR is ? I have 4.5 and ndmp, so if
it's something I could use, I'd like to know.
Thanks

Robert Grabbe
Dominos Pizza LLC
grabbeb AT dominos DOT com

>>> "Kennedy, Jeffrey" <jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com> 1/14/03 12:11:01 PM >>>
The only good thing about all this is that 4.5 (MP0?) has the hooks
needed to use DAR.  So when the patch does finally come out, any NDMP
backups you have made with 4.5 will be DAR'able, not just 4.5 MP3.  A
decent incentive for NDMP customers to switch to 4.5 as soon as
possible
to get all those backups in 4.5 format.

~JK