Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 98 - NetBackup 4.5 Windows 2000

2003-01-13 02:28:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 98 - NetBackup 4.5 Windows 2000
From: Marianne.VandenBerg AT mgxgroup DOT com (Marianne Van den Berg)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:28:42 +0200
Hi David

tpreq doesn't result in 98, but the tape mount doesn't take place, and tpreq
never returns to the prompt. Device monitor shows a 'pending request'. (Robtest
works fine.)

I have logged a call with Veritas - I'm curious to see what they come back with.

Regards

Marianne van den Berg
Senior Support Engineer
MGX Solutions
Tel:  +27 11 695 2064
Fax: +27 11 695 2291
Mobile: +27 82 468 8107
mailto: marianne.vandenberg AT mgxsolutions.co DOT za

This e-mail and attachments relating thereto, is intended for the
above-mentioned recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
notify the sender and delete it immediately as it contains information relating
to the official business of MGX Solutions (Pty) Limited, which is confidential,
legally privileged and proprietary to MGX Solutions (Pty) Limited. MGX
Solutions (Pty) Limited does not own and endorse any other content. The views
and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being those of MGX Solutions (Pty) Limited.