Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 11

2003-01-10 04:43:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 11
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:43:27 +0100
If you are using OTM, set the maximum size of the cache to 0 which means
unlimited. We had the same issue several file servers with lots of small
files.

Bruno

                      "O'Shea, Don"

                      <Don.OShea AT emergis DOT com>             To:
"Veritas-Bu (E-mail)" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>

                      Sent by:                            cc:

                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng        Subject:
[Veritas-bu] Status 11
                      .auburn.edu

                      01/10/2003 01:36

I have opened up a case with Veritas but I also thought I would throuw this
out here also. I am runing nbu 3.4.1 on all Win2K servers. I have one
client that has thousands of small 1K files. The backup kicks off and gets
about 30,000 files backed up and then fails with a status of 11, system
call failed. Does anyone here have any ideas as I am fresh out. I have
turned on logging  on both the client and master so hopefully that will
tell me something when the backup is tried later tonight.

Thanks in advance for any support.

Don O'Shea
NT Support
BCE Emergis Inc.