Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AIX/Quantum/Fibre

2003-01-09 05:12:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AIX/Quantum/Fibre
From: daniel AT mbi.co DOT il (Daniel Bass)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:12:23 +0200
David
We have had similar problem with one of our customers with very similar
environment (ATL p7000 library with SDLT drives attached to AIX server
via fiber bridge and switch.)
Following ATL suggestion we changed "AUTO_UNLOAD_ENABLE" parameter to
"yes" and it helped us to avoid unload problems.
This ATL library parameter force robot to perform unload command every
time the robot is performing move cartridge from the drive.
Check with ATL if this parameter is applicable in your case.