Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] upgrade

2003-01-07 21:29:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] upgrade
From: llabonte AT att DOT com (Labonte, L R (Leo), SOLIT)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:29:19 -0500
We back up 3.1 clients with 3.4 servers, and restores
appear to work fine.  Why do we do this?  We do this
because it is the only way to back up older Solaris
and HP-UX clients with 3.4.  We can't demand that our
customers upgrade all of their systems.

Leo R. Labonte
N&SO - Centralized Server Operations
AT&T Solutions