Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup version 3.2 frozen media quest ion

2003-01-02 12:38:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup version 3.2 frozen media quest ion
From: Wade.Buchanan AT wcom DOT com (Wade Buchanan)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 10:38:16 -0700
Wow, This list is fantastic!  Thanks to all who replied....  I have
inherited a quite large mess in the form of a Netbackup server which I
am completely unfamiliar with...  I found the commands, and it does
appear that the install for our Netbackup server is suspect... We are
having lots of issues.  The latest being error code 96 which appears to
indicate I am out of media.  Upon looking at the frozen media list I
have a huge problem.  Again thanks to all on this this for the fast
replies and information.

Wade