Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ndmp log

2002-12-31 11:58:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ndmp log
From: Steve Kappel <steve.kappel AT veritas DOT com> (Steve Kappel)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:58:39 -0600 (CST)
patrick kuah wrote:
>I got this error in the ndmp log...
>any idea what is this about, my ndmp job ended with error 99
>
>08:05:11.906 [1524.648] ndmp_message_process_all: leaving due to saturation
>at 20 messages.

This is just an informational message for developers.  It wouldn't
normally be seen as the NDMP log is only for debugging.

It is not related to any error.  It just means that it is receiving
a lot of file history information and that it is periodically
taking a breather to handle housekeeping chores.

Steve Kappel                       steve.kappel AT veritas DOT com
VERITAS Software (Engineering)