Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Interesting Things w/ SSO on a Fibre Tape SAN (Win2k)

2002-12-20 07:03:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Interesting Things w/ SSO on a Fibre Tape SAN (Win2k)
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (François-Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:03:08 +0100

 On this subject, last Compaq driver seems to resolve all known
problems with this Networking card family. The Intel driver was
working very well, but was missing the trunking capability the
Compaq has.

 Amicalement.

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
Hourglass mode: Waiting in limbo for some expected action to take place.
                                                          [Jargon Watch]