Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 13 on New W2k Clients

2002-12-10 17:48:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 13 on New W2k Clients
From: Ajay.Sharma AT hostcentric DOT com (Ajay Sharma)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:48:48 -0500
Hello All,

I have a strange problem with backups on Netbackup Client ver 4.5
running on Win2000 servers. The backup writes ok initially and than
fails with socket read failed: errno = 131 - Connection reset by peer
and status code 13 (file read failed). I have the changed the OTM
settings to OMT_Cache_Size_Max = 0 and also the location on OTM is
changed to a drive where there is enough room for OTM to grow.

The backup still fails. This is happening with all the new additions of
windows 2000 clients to the backup. I have recently upgraded to 4.5 Data
Center.

Any Clues?

Thanks in Advance.
Ajay.