Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] the server is skipping backups

2002-11-25 01:27:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] the server is skipping backups
From: avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il (avi.barsheshet AT mailpoalim.co DOT il)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:27:20 +0200
Hi
It has been for a while that when I am configuring new policies, the automated
backup of the client is not exectute, and i am getting this message in the 'All
Log Entries Report':
"Skipping backup of client [srv name], policy [policy name], schedule [schedule
name] because it has exceeded the configured number of tries."
Can someone explain me what is the problem?