Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Removing tapes from the library without removing tapes from the l ibrary

2002-11-22 16:39:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Removing tapes from the library without removing tapes from the l ibrary
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:39:01 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2926F.92567540

I reconfig'd the robot definition so these drives are not actually logically
in the library.  I built the drives in as standalone drives.

I figured it out.  The stand-alone policy is not grabbing tapes from the
scratchpool.  I manually assigned the tape to the correct pool, restarted
the backup and it's writing now.  Pretty cool.

-M