Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2002-11-22 10:24:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: jstephens AT ti DOT com (John D Stephens)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:24:31 -0600
Mike,
I agree with all these reasons as well.  However, what TI
decided to do to fix this problem was to get rid of Veritas NBU
for Windows clients altogether.  We evaluated Connected and bought,
which blows NBU Pro away for backing up every PC client.  Take a
look at their features.   http://www.connected.com

So, now we only use NBU to backup the NT Servers, Unix, and
our NAS storage.  I know this is a kick in Veritas' face, but
lets face it.  Veritas NBU Pro lacks seriously against Connected.

Veritas, get off your can and fix NBU Pro!  You are loosing
market share every day to Connected.

Good Luck!

John