Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Days to keep logs in the activity monitor

2002-11-18 04:12:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Days to keep logs in the activity monitor
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:12:22 +0100
OK, I will try it out.
Thanks,
Bruno

                      "WEAVER, Simon"

                      <Simon.WEAVER@astrium-space.        To:       "'Brochart,
Fabrice'" <BrochF AT europe.stortek DOT com>
                      com>                                cc:
"'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn
DOT edu>
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  RE:
[Veritas-bu] Days to keep logs in the activity monitor
                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng

                      .auburn.edu

                      11/15/2002 14:48

That doesn't help anyone who does not have the manual :-)
Yes create a job.conf file
Within the file, type in KEEP_DAYS 10

This will keep the history of the jobs for 10 days!

For NT its location would be <Path>\VERITAS\NetBackup\db\jobs

Hope this is helpful

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544