Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to check the maintenance pack level

2002-11-14 10:47:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to check the maintenance pack level
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:47:19 +0100
I found in the meantime that there is a directory called /usr/openv/pack
and then e.g. NB_4_5_1 for MP1.

                    "Tim McMurphy"

                    <Tim.McMurphy@       To:     "'Bruno.Bossier AT comparex
DOT be'" <Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be>
                    telus.com>           cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] How to
check the maintenance pack level
                    11/14/2002

                    16:38

Ok that is good to know as we will be going to 4.5 soon. I love it when
they
hide things.

                                         Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] How
to check the maintenance pack level
                    11/14/2002

                    15:54

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/version is the file that lists base and patch
level
on 3.4