Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] backup of client exited with status 6 (the backup failed to back up the requested files)

2002-11-14 10:42:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] backup of client exited with status 6 (the backup failed to back up the requested files)
From: bbellros AT intersil DOT com (Bellrose, Brian (Contractor))
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:42:55 -0500
        I have been receiving this message for a while now. The situation is
only with one particular class though. I have some production level 1
incremental backups running on Oracle databases that the class fails as soon as
it Queues up. I can run individual incremental scripts on the databases but I
can not run the class which has several databases in it. My full backups work
fine. This started happening a week ago. No changes have been made to the
scripts. I am running the backups on Windows 2000 servers against Oracle 8i
databases. I haven't seen any additional error messages other than the status
6. Has anyone seen this before.

Thanks,
Brian