Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Generally Accepted ROT for Server Backups

2002-11-07 09:06:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Generally Accepted ROT for Server Backups
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:06:51 -0700
As well, as may or may not have already noticed, by default NetBackup will
only list 10 skipped files per backup.

This behaviour can be modified by adding the following key to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veritas\NetBackup\CurrentVersion\Config
"Error_Messages_Max"=dword:0000270f

This will cause NetBackup to allow up to 9999 skipped files to be logged.

Jason
--
Jason Ahrens, Hosting Analyst
TELUS Enterprise Solutions