Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog backups offsite

2002-11-05 10:47:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backups offsite
From: Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be (Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT be)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:47:50 +0100
Can you tell bpbackupdb to take a backup to a specific tape ? If that is
possible, then I could write some little procedure that searches for an
available tape located in the robot and take the catalog backup to that
tape. Afterwards, it's easy to eject that tape, together with the other
tapes used for the normal backups.

Thanks !

                    Douglas

                    Ritschel             To:     Bruno.Bossier AT comparex DOT
be
                    <dritschel62@y       cc:

                    ahoo.com>            Subject:     RE: [Veritas-bu] Catalog
backups offsite

                    11/05/2002

                    16:08

Use bpbackupdb to backup the catalog to a tape to be
sent offsite.