Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] update from netbackup 3.4 to 4.5

2002-10-24 15:00:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] update from netbackup 3.4 to 4.5
From: MTNiehaus AT MarathonOil DOT com (Niehaus, Michael T.)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:00:57 -0500
The entire configuration will stay.  The catalog will not be updated, but you
can do it later if you want using "cat_convert", which changes the ASCII
catalogs to binary.  (I tried this and it didn't go well, so I just let the old
ASCII ones gradually age off on their own.)

It's a fairly quick upgrade - remember you need to do all the media servers at
the same time.

-Michael