Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] notify scripts?

2002-10-21 23:13:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] notify scripts?
From: Tristan.Ball AT vsl.com DOT au (Tristan Ball)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:13:02 +1000
Well up untill now I've been on 4.5.1, and as of today, I will be installing
the
  4.5.2 mega-patch, so I'll see if it sorts itself out, but I doubt it, there's
nothing in the readme.

It looks rather like it's operating as it's supposed to, it just lacks, well,
complete functionality. I can see situations where it would be usefull to have
scripts run before & after individual streams, particularly if you had manually
defined them. I just need a little more than that.

Oh well, at least they claim to have fixed calendar backups now... :-)

T.