Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to restore from a tape of different NetBackup Server

2002-10-12 10:03:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to restore from a tape of different NetBackup Server
From: Vivek.Prasad AT in.standardchartered DOT com (Vivek.Prasad AT in.standardchartered DOT com)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:33:37 +0530
--=_alternative 004D3C5765256C50_=

Any opinions, express or implied, presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Standard Chartered Group.

--=_alternative 004D3C5765256C50_=

Hi,

I have to restore some data from a tape which has come from a different
location. At both places NetBackup 3.4GA is running on Solaris 8. There is
no connectivity between two NetBackup servers. Tape contains Lotus Notes
database files.

Can somebody give me step-wise procedure?

TIA,

Vivek Prasad
Technical Analyst
GTSD
--=_alternative 004D3C5765256C50_=

which has come from a different location. At both places NetBackup 3.4GA is
running on Solaris 8. There is no connectivity between two NetBackup servers.
Tape contains Lotus Notes database files.</font>
TIA,<br>
Vivek Prasad<br>
Technical Analyst<br>
GTSD</font>