Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Which CLI-Utiliy for Schedule config ?

2002-10-09 09:57:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Which CLI-Utiliy for Schedule config ?
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:57:01 -0400
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpclschedrep to change the MPX value.

USAGE: bpclschedrep class_name sched_label
           [-M master_server...] [-v]
           [-st sched_type] [-rl retention_level] [-freq frequency]
           [-mpxmax mpx_factor]
           [-residence storage_unit_label] [-pool volume_pool_label]
           [-(0..6) start duration]

To change the mpx-value:  bpclschedrep CLASS SCHED -mpxmax 4

To get your class list:
bpcllist

to get your schedule names

bpcllist $CLASS -l | grep "SCHED "

Good luck with your script.

David

PS.  If you are using NBU 4.5 change the cl to pl (class versus policy)