Veritas-bu

Fwd: FW: [Veritas-bu] Problems after implementing bpbackupdb script

2002-10-01 18:50:51
Subject: Fwd: FW: [Veritas-bu] Problems after implementing bpbackupdb script
From: vbperry AT hotmail DOT com (Perry Brown)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 22:50:51 +0000
This is not really an anwser to your problem but when we had someone from
Veritas looking at our system they suggested we use bpbackupdb with the -seq
1 option like so:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpbackupdb -seq 1

It has been a while so I can not remember what the flag does exactly and he
said it was undocumented perhaps someone on the list knows.

Perry