Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Choice of platform for Master Server

2002-09-26 11:12:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Choice of platform for Master Server
From: mried AT MIT DOT EDU (Mark Riedesel)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:12:44 -0400
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my
request for information.  The responses have helped
convince us to go with a Solaris master server.
This is what I was most comfortable with,
and we now know that we will not be giving up
anything significant by making this choice.

I am very pleased to know that there is such a knowledgeable
and helpful group who are willing to help a new-comer to
the world of Veritas backups.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Riedesel