Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is Netbackup to blame

2002-09-26 11:01:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is Netbackup to blame
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:01:30 +0100
Ok well as a test, this weekend I am going to add a Compaq Array, with 13
72GB Drives, capable of storing all our Data.
I will copy 5GB of Data onto this new array, and then use Netbackup to
Backup the Data and monitor the performance.
If this is mega quick, then we can safely assume it's the arrays or the
configuration of the arrays that are the issue.

Thanks for some input - I will keep you posted on this !

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544
Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)