Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Overnight scheduling quirk

2002-09-24 11:15:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Overnight scheduling quirk
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:15:00 -0400
Change the frequency from every x days (assuming you have 1) to every 12
hours.  So if it finishes at 12:08AM Tuesday morning it will want to start at
12:08PM Tuesday Afternoon, but won't be able to because the window doesn't open
until 7:00PM Tuesday Evening.

Its not a perfect solution, but should work for most of your jobs.  I wrote a
paper on this some time ago...if I can find it I'll shoot it to you, eh, that's
a big "if"...since I've change laptops several times since then...but I'll look.

David Chapa