Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] StorageTek L180

2002-09-19 12:35:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] StorageTek L180
From: kdeuja AT kdeuja DOT com (Kumar Deuja)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:35:37 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Effendy,

        I got my backups running like a charm now. I have one problem now
for which I am trying to backup emc and its got about 32 slices under a
filesystem called /dssk1 then /dssk1/dss/01 02 and so on. I tried backing
up by giving a wild card as /dssk1/* thinking that it will pick up
everything but it didn't seem to like it. I have about 39Gig used on that
emc but it only picked up 1.4Gig. Any suggestions? since that box belongs
to two backup classes, I also set up an exclude_list for both class.

        Any idea or advice would be greatly appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Kumar Deuja
kdeuja AT kdeuja DOT com
page:ekdeuja AT kdeuja DOT com