Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Setting up user backups

2002-09-17 23:25:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Setting up user backups
From: john6521 AT hotmail DOT com (John Smith)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:25:03 +0000
I have tried to go through the manuals but every time that I try to start a
user backup with bp on the command line or gui it will not backup everything
in the directory that is selected to back up.  I have set up the class as a
user defined backup and listed what file system to backup in the file
selection.  I am running solaris 8 with NB 3.4.1.  I am missing something
Please help
Thanks