Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTMAN5 Error

2002-09-13 11:52:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTMAN5 Error
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:52:16 +0100
Len,
I also have a problem with OTM - Every time my Media Server is rebooted it
wants to do a CHKDSK. Events in the Event log shows that my J: Drive and E:
Drive are corrupt

OTM is responsible - trouble is I cannot stop it happening!!!
Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544
Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)