Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] All media frozen, tons of 96 errors, NB 3.4 Solaris Sparc

2002-09-10 10:29:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] All media frozen, tons of 96 errors, NB 3.4 Solaris Sparc
From: fernando AT secret DOT org (Elwood Blues)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:29:12 -0400 (EDT)
Tried the st.conf entry you suggested, still getting the error. This is
happening when I approach the end of the tapes (AIT2 50G native/130G
compressed, around 90-100G of data per tape when the error crops up).
Maybe there is a problem with Veritas sensing where the tapes end?
This never happened when we were using 36G native/72G compressed tapes.

Thanks for all your help,

    -F